8.30.2011

Taisho Roman




(Thrifted shirt, Thrifted shorts, ALDO wedge sandals, Thrifted bag from GRAPEFRUIT MOON, Forever 21 bracelet) 


I fell in love with this shirt the moment I saw it. It kind of reminded me of the Taisho Roman(大正ロマン)atmosphere with its distinct patterns and color combinations. I didn't want to ruin that whole atmosphere so I chose brown as a standard color to get that retro-like feeling. I love wearing clothes that remind me of the past. I just love retro-esque things in general, to say the least. 

So the school started today and I have to say I can't help but to countdown the days til I graduate. I feel like the clock in my head (if there's ever one) is unconsciously tick-tocking to remind me that this is my last year as a student. EVER. Yes, I am not planning to go into grad school. My time as a student ends the moment I peace out of this uni. I'm more nervous than I am excited now since I have no clue what is ahead of me. I don't know where I want to go, or what I want to do. I don't have a set plan of anything at the moment, and I am freaking out by myself. But all I know is that it is still a privilege to even have anxiety like this. It means that I have more than one path to choose from, and I have a lot of opportunities that I'm capable of doing. Thanks to my mother who always knows how to look at bright side of things. Meanwhile, I go around university campus and I don't recognize anybody. Well, that's a lie, I might recognize a few people, but still, the campus is full of new-coming students. And that's when I feel old :-( Booooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment