8.26.2011

Identity Crisis

Jeans: Tailored/Shoes: Charles & Keith/Shirt: thrift Savers/Bag: Kenneth Cole



I love the color of this photo, so filmy. I also love the sunnies I got from a friend from London. I went to Identity Festival last Saturday. The line-up wasn't all my favorite, but I ended up having a lot of fun anyway. When I went back my neck was sore, also my right arm. 8 hours of jumping around and going crazy. Avicii was good, but DJ Chuckie was even (surprisingly) better. But you know what is my favourite though? KASKADE! My heart now belongs to him. Kaskade has long been in my top fav list, but I would never even imagine him to be that good. Nervo was also really amazing too, they are both chic, blonde and their music is crazy.








I am looking forward for Electric Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment