8.13.2011

Chicken Salad








So yesterday I came back home from work really hungry because I didn't prepare a lunch box before I went :(. I made some grilled chicken and didn't know what to eat it with, but then I found salad dressing and croutons lying around in my kitchen, so I made Caesar salad with grilled chicken. 

It's actually really simple. I usually marinate the chicken overnight to make it more flavorful. Cut up one tomato, one cucumber and wash some leafy greens.

After lunch Megumi and my lovely housemate got excited about a DIY bookshelf I bought from Target yesterday so they helped me putting it together.








 
Megumi recently told me about Wooberry Froyo place located on her way to work. I LOVE FROYO! So we went to try it out!



 


Dress: Urban Outfitters on sale for $30, flats: ALDO, Bag: Kenneth Cole, Sunnies: Charles&Keith




Summer is flying by. I still have to finish up the last paper and exams for my two summer courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment