8.23.2011

Fire in My New Shoes



 So I am going to compile all the pictures of the outfits of the past couple of days in one post. I am feeling so sore from the electronic music festival I went to yesterday. Started my one-week-summer vacation with Identity Festival was such a good idea. I am such a fanatic for house music, though it's not my ultimate favorite genre. I must say the highlight of the night was Kaskade. No wonder they let him end the festival. He was epic, as usual. Steve Aoki pulled off an amazing performance as well. He poured champagne, threw hot chicks and his tee at the audience. 


On my trip to Boston the other day, I bought these booties in Zara for $30. Amazing deal. 



Organic bag guys, stop using plastic bags and bring a canvas shopping bag when you go grocery-shopping!




Shoes: Zara/ Shirt: thrift from Spain/ Short: H&M/ Canvas bag: CVS Pharmacy

I have always had a thing about wife-beater. Yea, I know it sounds funny, but, similar to boyfriend blazer, wife-beaters always make you have this rock-chic look, effortlessly. And also it's comfortable to wear.








Jeggings: Grande/ Shoes: Zara/ Wife-beater: Fruit of the Loom/ Bag: Kenneth Cole

I just ordered these earphones. Hopefully it will come in my mailbox soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment